20.7.11

You Really Don't Know, Do you?

Yesterday was a very fun day.
I woke up and went to a hair appt at 12:30.I dyed my hair and my blonde looks awesome! I am going for a Quinn from Glee look.  She always wears cute clothes and has the best hair color. Though I hate her new hair cut. If you have long hair. Don't cut it down. I always want long hair.. But I have such short hair and am growing it out.
Her hair color is to die for. 

Either way my hair looks like this now.... 

Yesterday we did was fun because we did our fathers day dinner. I know, late right? Then we had a treasure hunt and went golfing and went to Yougurtland and it was full, so we went to Farrs and their Yogurt was melting, so we just went to Earth's fruits and had BOBA!!! I love Boba it's so good! 



It's so freaking good. I just like, pops in your mouth it's called Popping Boba. Me love. 


After we went home and I read for like 5 hours and prayed and went to sleep. I was so wasted.  



See? I am getting better at putting up photos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment