12.7.11

Bad Day

So Yesterday sucked very badly for some unknown reason. I woke up in the morning and was just too tired to do anything and then we headed out to 711 and taylormaid and Gurus... Taylormaid for Harry Potter Costumes for the Harry Potter Premiere.. Gurus for breakfast and 711 for the free slurpee of the day.

Well after all those errands headed home and Did these things.
This is a short post, because I am very tired this morning.
Came home, I ended up giving up my Harry Potter ticket for the midnight showing to my brother Ryan because he wanted to go and my brother Tanner was complaining and blah blah blah. I'm going to the 7 in the morning showing.  YAY. not really, I really want to go. 


I did my chores.

Then allie came and we were constantly realizing how much of a sucky day this day is.

We then waited for Ice cream.. and then decided to swim and do the bucket thing

Tanner threw our towels in the pool.

We dunked him

Got out of pool because of anger.

Showered, and tried on summer dresses

Went to Allie's for Dinner.

Eat.

Cleaned up

Then went to the store.

Bought Candy for  Planet of the Apes Marathon!


Went to Hawaiian Ice

Then went home

Got ready in the Big Screen room

Then.. Watched the First Movie



Planet of the Apes 1 : Planet of the apes was a good movie in my Opinion. It blows your mind that a old movie could actually be good. I watched it and how it had these levels of Apes and how some were higher class. In a way Apes are very racist to other Apes. It's hilarious.


Well.. I would Talk more. But I got to bed late because of the movie.


Adios Amigos.

No comments:

Post a Comment