10.7.11

Sundays

My Sunday

Well, if you didn't know I am a member of the LDS church, I attend church on sundays but not every sunday. I have church at 9 in the morning, which is very tiring. Meaning: Ugh I don't want to go. Well my sundays are good because it is a great start to the rest of the week. I feel like I'll have a good time the rest of the week.

My Today, My Sunday.
Today, I was woken up by my sister at 8:17, I laid in bed for at least 5 minutes until I lugged myself out. I then rummaged all over for a undershirt and changed my underwear then went to my closet grabbed a skirt found on my floor a cardigan , as for the moment, my room is  a mess. then got my stuff on, brushed my hair, removed and then reapplied my make-up. Found some shoes and did this all.. in... 12 minutes. Then went upstairs, then back downstairs, brushed my teeth and I was off to Church. Fun Fun Fun. Not really.

At church
First thing we do in church is Sacrament. If you don't know what sacrament is it is when we having an opening song, then we have opening prayer then we have the bishop speak about what is happening in sacrament then we partake of  Sacrament if you don't know what sacrament then I shall explain: it is when we partake of water and bread that is blessed that symbolizes how the Jesus Christ bled and died for us.  We have sacrament every sunday. after sacrament we have youth of other people talking about special topics and they help uplift people. Just people in our ward usually. 

After sacrament we attend sunday school, Today our lesson is about the atonement and how Christ is our mediator and he paid for our debt to the Heavenly father. 

After Sunday school we go to Young women's. In Young women's we learned about Agency and how through out life people constantly are fighting for their own agency.

After church I have 2 hours before I leave to Volunteer at Jamestown assisted living deminsia g center in the Enhanced care section. 

I volunteer with the best people in the world. People who have alzheimer's and dementia.

Even though these people don't know you the next week or remember you in the next 5 minutes these people make your day every day you are with them and make you want to serve. It is the best experience of my life so far. 

I get home and I eat Dinner at Alijandros and then I go home then come back to Alijandro's house for Drop Dead Diva, I'm actually going there right now.


Peace out Home skillet. :D






No comments:

Post a Comment