18.7.11

Beaver. and Getting. Around.To. this. Blogging. Stuff.

Hey Guys and Gals

So I suck at blogging.

I been at Beaver the last 3 days so I think this is a Legit excuse.

Day 1
Woke up on Friday and decided to get ready when I am asked to go to Beaver with my brother and can bring Allie.

Get food ready.
Drive for 3 hours arrive.

Fix up a tent. Sleeping arrangements made. Play card games. Phase 10. Bang. all those. Eat Dinner.
Have 6 people sleep in a 6 man tent... That isn't all that 6 man tenty.. and squished.

Sleep

Day 2
Wake up.
Have boys make fire.
Go to fire. Attempt playing cards.
Eat Breakfast. Play phase 10.

Then.. Try riding a motor cycle. Attempt is successful. Then 5 minutes later, learn Clutch.
Ride. to the bathrooms. You have to ride a motorcycle to go to the bathroom. Get back on bike. Won't start up. Starts up. Goes insane. I crash and have scars to prove it.

Don't FRET. I am still decided to ride. Ride to Puffer Lake fall over once and have trouble starting at least 3 times. BuMpY road. Still fun.Get to puffer skip rocks.. and then ride to Rock Canyon. Climb around. Head back to camp. Ride Ride Ride. Camp. Play games. Ride some more. Sick stomach. Done riding. Back to Cards. Play the fun game of Contact. Get frustrated. Go to bed.

Day 3

Get up. Pack. Eat. Leave. I was done with bear lake.

Home. Read. Shower. Sleep. wake up. get ready. Prayers dinner. Family games. Sleep.


That's all for now Folks! Sorry for the stupid post.

No comments:

Post a Comment