25.7.11

France! Here I COME!

I am leaving to france tonight, or tomorrow at 2 in the morning.. I willl be there soon! I am so excited. These last days I have been working my butt off waiting for this day to come

I got my nails done! Pink Acrylics!

I also went to Forever 21 and got a cute cover up to wear with my swimsuits in FRANCE! Isn't it cute?

I am packing up and doing gardening and getting ready to go! I really can't wait.

I have been counting down the days and have been buying new stuff! And I am already reading 2 new books.. I know at the same time? Yes. I am going to need books while I am in france and have such LONG airplane rides... And 8 hour drives from paris to.... Provence and all the places we are staying and MONTE CARLO!! Wow I am so excited.  I've never been to Monte Carlo. This is going to be one of the greatest experiences of my life....I am so excitted.

Shopping in France is going to be so much fun!

Me and my Daisy Dukes and my dresses galor and my heels and all. Well I am just fraking excited.

Love you guys

tune in when I am in France.. I will be posting pictures and all. or on facebook even!



No comments:

Post a Comment