5.7.11

Monte Carlo.

Monte Carlo. A movie and a place I will be visiting in 21 days. YAYZ! I am very excited with my new Tanks and cardigans. Well I bought two things today and I thought they were very cute. I went to see if I could find them on xx1 but I couldn't I only found the cardigan. which is cool for now.


I found this cardigan and I like it a lot! I went shopping with Melissa and it was good because she just got back from a study of abroad so you she knew good light weight outfits that were cute! She has the best sense of style which I like shopping with her.

I really can't wait til france and monte carlo. 21 days! I also hope my mom likes my clothing because 'It's for france'.

Well Beware France and Monte Carlo because I'm a coming!

Stay Gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment