8.7.11

"Where to Start?" is the real question.

Where to Start???

Well my day was good. I guess. My day started out crappy. I woke up.. then was in a terrible mood and just was ticked at everyone. Then I was told to clean the Kitchen (OUR HUGE KITCHEN) all by myself.. while my little bro just sweeped.. and cleaned who knows what. Then I do a swim work out for like 10 minutes and ruined my hair... After I showered and just was too darn lazy to blow dry so I wrote a letter to my brother bryce and he replied back in a flash! After that I went up stairs than down stairs and started making dinner. I finally made dinner and it was.. Good. I guess? Not sure of my cooking skills. We had Rice and Lemon Tilapia. Then right after I got all confused with this thing about Allie coming or.. not coming? Then I went to the mall with Allie (so she came) and met up with 3 darlings; Erica, Katie, and Shelby. We were at the mall and i bought some BRAS. from Vickies. (hehehehe)... And then did allies make up a JCP.  and then we left. After we left we headed to Erica's appt. and we saw how BIG it was... I was thinking it might be small. Her last one was kind of small.. I guess. :). But this had like 5 rooms. quite the deal.. I think (?).  We all got hungry and by this time is was like 10 o'clock.. SO, we headed to chilli's and called up Jus and were having us meet him at the Orem one. But he went to the AF one so we drove all the way to American Fork and then we had to go and JUS wasn't there! So we ate and we got HIPPER I had about 4 cups of Dr. Pepper. and Then we had a hot waiter so we all at the end wrote him Letters.


On the front it said.

NOTES FOR Chris <3
and Brett.

Then there were 4 letters.

Dear Chris,
You are so sweet. You are so cute, you are as sweet as this sugar packet (there was a sugar packet and a arrow pointing to it).  I also love you as much as sugar.
Love Allie.

Second one

Dear Chris,

You are so nice and sweet. You are wonderful waiter,
I think you are so cute. You stud. I love you,
Shelbs

Third one

Dear Chris,
You are such a stud. I think you are so cute, You have a nice bod
(can't remember the rest.. These are all rough guesses)
Oh I left you money this is all the money I have left in my wallet.. (it was like 87¢)
Love Caroline

Fourth one.. Bet you were waiting for one for Brett.

I didn't read or write it so I don't know what it says..

OoOo.. The suspense.

We all left... and got dropped off at home.

Well I have  one thing to complain about to tell you the truth...
This night wasn't used for it's full potential because well. We never sat down and talked about things.. and patched up.

It Still needs to happen.

Til next time!

P.S. I will add photos of stuff more often now.. I just don't understand this system quite yet. I'm a sucky blogger.




No comments:

Post a Comment