15.7.11

Failing and.. Potter

Let's see. What days have I missed? I missed practically blogging for 4 days.

Tuesday

What did I do this day? I don't remember.

Wednesday

Went shopping and also decided that everyone was moving into the basement and watched planet of the apes but still haven't seen the 5 movie yet.  Slept over at Lauras and ate tons of otter pops and watched the Harry potter 1

Thursday

HARRY POTTER MIDNIGHT SHOWING

Got home, dressed up, curled hair. Then watched the second was in line around 6ish. Then we stayed in line for the movie. Played games, saw some people, had people want to take pictures with us. We got death eater marks... um.. Watched the movie. Cryed and  was so upset with it being over. Loved the movie.... But will not spoil it for everyone. because that really sucks.

Friday morning.

I feel sick. This day will be probably sucky.. If anything special happens.. I'll blog.

Sorry about the short post!

But this shall make up for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment