9.7.11

Let's Just say...

Let's Just say...

Getting together after a long time of not seeing someone is good, Or not?

  • Good
    • You haven't seen them in forever and you just wanna hug em'
    • You are bound to have fun with them
    • You don't have to worry about being a hidden self.. Because they know you.
    • Well.. They are your friends
  • Bad
    • They have inside jokes
    • You aren't used to how they act
    • It may get boring and you don't know what to do
    • It just gets weird and quiet
Well, I just have those reasons for experience, making seeing my friends after A LONG time.. Kind of.. crazy.

Let's Just say...

I'll explain

On Friday, July 8th..

 I saw on Friday all my friends after a long time.. It was fun, they all had experiences some were closer than others and they all had news and jokes. It was cool! We all were at one girls house and we ate and then.. Got bored and wanted to go bowling, so we went to PBR, and bowled then walked to Blickinstaffs. and Borders. It was fun! It wasn't as crazy as I thought, then we went to my house and swam and some people swam.. and some didn't. It was cool cool cool. We found cool things in the pool and ways to sink to the bottom and still BREATH. It was fun.. Then people left.. But some stayed and we played Pool and it was fun. I thought that this night was went well, but in places awkward. We have less things to talk about, which is weird, and some people weren't there.. But all together it was fun..



Let's Just say..

My Today

Well today was just frustrating I guess?
I went to sleep last night at probably 5 in the morning.. got 5 hours of sleep, thinking about it gives me a headache, was woken up to go upstairs and I was peeved. So I just decided I would do my 3 hours of gardening later and nap.

I COULDN'T FALL BACK TO SLEEP.

So by this time I was very annoyed and felt sick, sick, sick.

I took some Day Quil and and went outside to help garden.. It had been 2 1/2 hours I had been trying to fall asleep and everyone was done practically and I was clean up duty.
I cleaned up the pulled weeds and the chopped up stuff. It was okay.. But I am scratched all over.

Then we jumped in the pool and my brother and me were doing this fun pool thing and he would stand on top of a bucket on my head and would sink me and I would be able to breath for awhile and walk on the bottom of the pool! It was soo cool.  I was amazed!

Then I was called and told by my mom that I didn't do enough work and had to clean the kitchen then clean outside and then do all this stuff.

I did and a was having the day quil wear off.  I then just went downstairs, showered and didn't even get myself ready to do anything. it was 6 o'clock and I had wasted my day, completely. Well at least I go to go to Transformers 3, which was AWESOME in my opinion {But I'm easy to please}. But I bet you $1,000 I earned my sleep tonight. So I think I'm okay when It comes to my brother's wise ness.

G'night.

This was a weird blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment