4.8.11

Life in Arles

Bonjour, amis!

How is the life, where ever you are?

Well for me? I've been in france this past week and a day. Yep France. I have already told you in earlier posts about three days of my trip, and I still have a 2 weeks til I leave. As of right now I am located in Arles. One of Vincent Van Gogh's favorite cities.

The city of Arles is very cute and quaint. There are bakeries a walk distance, so much food I might get fat, and there are stores everywhere. Cute shoe stores if I might say. (excuse my grammer) Well we have been in Arles for..... practically four days.  The city is beautiful and the streets are very narrow, even though we have a car, we never really drive because everything is a walk away and there is no need to stress driving through the streets. Not much has happened here. Except for an unfortunate experience with my mom's ankle. She broke or cracked something on her foot and now can barely walk around. So if you pray, please pray for her. She is hopefully going to get better so she can enjoy the trip like Donna and me.

On my last day in paris. We had fun going to the Eiffel tower. I've been to the Eiffel tower 3 times in my life before but I am still going to keep going. It's so pretty and they had this people playing music. It was fun and we went to the Champs Elysee and we looked at Stores. And I love H&M. It's such a cute store.

France is fun and I fail on blogging good on my days. But the Frenchies are cute and I think I'll think Utah boys are as cute anymore. ;)

Also, I have read 2 books out here and I recommend them both.

I have a great love for Marie Antoinette. So this is a good read it's called, The Bad Queen. It is probably in my top 5 favorite books.

Then this is a kind of sketchy one because it says the F word quite a lot but I still read the book in a day because of my interest, It's called "Pretty Little Liars" you may know them from the TV show but like always books are always better than the movie, or TV show in this case. 

READ. You need to get your brain warmed up for school. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment