26.8.11

Fire Burning.

I'm so tired, It's like it's Fire Burning. So, I haven't gotten much sleep since I have been back... I go to sleep late and I wake up at 4ish in the morning without choice and then go to school and work all day and never get any real rest. I get my school work done but my schedule is so packed I have headaches constantly throughout the day and I get so hungry Luckily it's friday today so I am hanging out with Ashlin and Alijandro after school we made maccorni and cheese and then went down stairs in Ashlin's house and watched The Office and watched Pucca and Sponge Bob and then ordered Pizza and we ate it and then Emily arrived and we heard Ashlin's and Emily's song and then walked to the Timpview Game. The game was fun, and of course Timpview won. Then we went to Surf N Slurp, but we didn't get any because I didn't want one. But I bought stuff at days. I then went home and because i was so tired.. I went to sleep immediately after riding around on my mom's automatic wheelchair.

No comments:

Post a Comment