8.8.11

Sorry Dudes and Dudettes.

I am going to be offline most likely for the rest of the week. I have little internet and the new place we are staying at has no wi-fi.

France is great, but people smoke a lot. So this is the average happenstance.

Me- "Woah!! Look at that hot guy! Wow, hottest guy i've ever seen."
The guy- He pulls out a cigarette.
Me " Now that's a DEAL BREAKA."

Sad, I know. Donna and me have that happen a lot.  We see hot guys in a car and next thing you know, They pull out a Cigarette.

It's a shame that most hot guys here waste they good looks by deciding to smoke. Yep. DEAL-freakin'-BREAKA'.

I swear, these frenchies are just huge smokers. I practically see babies smoke. hahaha not really.  They must of had terrible education and never learned how bad smoking is and how it is so unhealthy. They just still smoke.

Also at the Beach. Every girl and their baby wear bikinis and there are cigarettes in the sand. SMOKE BIKINIS. So I went to the beach and was like the only girl not in a bikini. Hahaha. Strange.

Well..I have an hour of Internet. so see ya.

France is Cr@zy.

No comments:

Post a Comment