10.8.11

SUCCESS!

So guys and gals,

Luckily I am able to post a bit! Yay!!!

Why the post is called 'SUCCESS' is because..

I saw the first hot french guy, who didn't smoke. 
Crazy huh? We were just at the beach, where they smoke all the time, and he wasn't SMOKING.

He could of just not of had enough cash on him to buy a pack of cigarettes or something. But I like to think it is just because he doesn't smoke.

I think I am just going to stick with that scenario.

Either way, The beach yesterday was fun and hot and awesome. the Water was strangely cold but I still forced myself to swim anyway.

A funny thing though is that in front of the Beach they had a huge sign saying "MAXIM PLAGE" and then pictured beneath it they had a picture of a shark the picture of the cover of "Jaws". It was funny because, who was stupid enough to put that on the beach's name banner? Donna was too scared to even to swim there. She wanted to leave but we stayed anyways.

I spent a lot of the time on the beach walking around and listening to music which was quite peaceful. Or even playing in the sand like a 6 yr old girl. I enjoyed myself.

We came home and watched the movie "all about steve" and ate candy.

Fun Fun Fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment