13.3.11

Surprises

Oh. What a joy. I had a surprise party for my birthday and it was amazing! You know when people care for you when they spend time and work on something fun. So at around 4 i go to the mall and I get a call all of a sudden from donna and she is like you need to come home so I am like.. Okay... So then I come home and I show donna things I bought and then she started making 'the face' which is when she is excited and makes a strange smile. So funny! Then I walk into my room and ANA AND EMILY JUMP ON ME AND BLINDFOLD ME! Scared the living daylights out of me! You don't even know! Then I am taken to the care and they drive and drive and drive and I end up at the mall.. AGAIN! After I am there I am unblindfolded and I am a MAC counter and I am getting my make-up done! FUN! Well then we go around the mall and decide to go back to my house. This is where it gets crazy. So We go down the stairs and I open the door and I am very confused and so I am like.. It's dark and then BOOM! They pop out at me and start spraying me non stop with silly string! SO I JUST SAY OUT LOUD "WHY DON'T THEY STOP!" I was freaked I then go and change and the party is so much fun and Joe and Caden and Gunnar and Brent? get in the jacuzzi with only their boxers! What loones! So They get in and are in there and they are just chilling and everyone sits around. Well then I go to open the pool and they leave and are running around the house trying to find their clothes! After they do that we play a strange game with a apple and an orange and passing it around with your necks. Fun.. but awkward... Then we left and got in the golf cart and drive around, It's Caden's because I guess he has like 3? So we drive with like 7 people on a 2 seater and it fun but I felt like I was going to crash and die. Other stuff happened but I am too tired to write anymore. BUT I love surprises.. Sometimes.. But this time I did. But also the night was sorta ruined for my by Ana and Skylar drama.. Boring.

Love YA! KEEP LOOKING GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment