10.3.11

Role Model

There are some fashion icons that I love. They are like my.. Role Models when it comes to FASHION! I think that I love these people because they have such cute sense of style and I don't know my sense of style quite yet. So I need to see theirs and compare to mine and find my style. It's hard for me to find my style and I want to by a Fashion Designer, or a Model maybe. But I think that I want to be a stylist. Because I think it would be fun to help people look.... Beautiful. But I also would like to work for Nordstrom when I am older because I think it would be good for a job application so I will work to getting there by working at other places and gradually working up^. Anyways, my RMs are...

- Melissa M.

- Carly Cristman(s)

- Blake Lively.

They are my fashion role models and I look for Advice from Melissa for most of my fashion so I can stay instyle.

I still Look at VOGUE and read it but I am still getting to watching Runways and looking at Fashion week and such. But I think that clothing is.. my life.

2 comments: