10.3.11

“Fashion is made to become unfashionable.”

I started this blog to find myself in this crazy huge world. I know I am young but at least when I am slowly getting crazy I will have something to look back to and explore my thoughts and know why I am who I am. This is a my History, my legacy being put into one single blog that will show me who I am. I have made many blogs and I never stuck. But I think that If I have a reason to use this is to pick things I like I can remember them so when I have money, I can buy then and remember things. I am forgetful but I will become who I want to be and I will be successful. I hope that once in my life I can do things I want to do and get out of my shell and become a good person that I working to be. It's not where you are, it's where you going. I hope that I can get to where I am going and this blog will help me. I will write own history on my own cyber journal so in the future my kids will know of my childhood and how I have changed and progressed. This isn't about boys, or relationships that are semi-important. This is about me. It's about my youth. My growing up. This is somewhere where I will become fashionable. Even if one day I will be an old lady and no longer fashionable because I am out of date. Because my type of person is rare. But Fashion is made to become unfashionable.

No comments:

Post a Comment