12.3.11

Boots and Boys and more accessories..

Well mainly boots. Because I love boots but never boy them! Because my legs are little pegs! So I think I rather jus marvel over them! I love looking at them and I can see them and imagine the perfect outfit I would wear with them but then, I don't have the guts to get them. So I need to make a promise with myself that next winter/fall I will buy a pair of boots! See, I knew this blog would come in handy. But I am trying to get into posting pictures of things I like... I am trying to jump in to summer and my birthday is tomorrow but I can't decide on what to get because I rather pick out my clothes gifts then have people buy them for me and me not like them. So it is hard. But I also and trying to get more bracelets for my birthday like the style the Carly Cristman wears. I think they are very cute. But I also want to get this quite silly pants from Called to Surf that are pink with blue and have sharks on them! So i am wanting those so I can cut them off and wear them during the summer and still be HOT! :D But I'm not sure. I am trying to go for a loose top look and shorts for the summer and the shirts are very plain and cute like this one I have showing in the picture. I would try to pull up the shark pants but I have not been able to find them online but I know they are in the stores. Why I want them so bad is because my friends are the street sharks the us 4 girls. But HOPEFULLY I WILL GET THEM! HINT HINT. But I will get it somewhere along the line so if I work for Surf and Slurp I can use them and be totally cute!

Love this reader(s)! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment