29.10.11

Versailles.

Probably my most favorite place that I have ever been in my life. I'm completely in love with all the gold on the buildings and the decorative rooms. It's just.. too.. gorgeous. 

Just look at the beauty.. You'll understand why I am in love. 

 I just love this picture because of the gold. I love the gold.

Hall of Mirrors!  
 I love that gate soooo much
 Isn't that just beautiful? 
I would love my bedroom to look like this.. I love Marie Antoinette. 
 It was said that, Louis XIV had versailles set up so all roads lead to versailles. 
I love this gate. I love gold. I love it. 

The Chapel inside. When I was there they didn't even let you go in. You had to look in from a balcony.
I love Versailles. You don't even know. I will go there sometime again and stay for the whole day and eat nothing. Because I will be so enlightened by it's wonderful beauty it will be worth it. I will go there even if I have to go alone. 

Another one of my obsessions. 

Gold. 

That's why I love this bridge so much.
France
Pont De Alexandre III 




Aren't the gold figures so beautiful?
I love. 

 See my Love? 

More on Versailles. I just can't get enough of this place. 




Oh how I love things. 



No comments:

Post a Comment