20.10.11

Fall Break.

I think I haven't been more excited for a break in school in my life... I'm just stressing out from school right now. 

But yesterday was fun. We went to the Timpview vs. Provo game and it was a no brainer on who was going to win Timpview Duh! So we only stayed til half time and then piled into Josh's car, a five seater and we had Allie and Emily and Ashlin and Brandon and Christian and Josh in the car... But we also had a set of people in the other car so we were being okay on safety. hehehehe Anyways.. We went to Carl's Junior and they all ate but i didn't because i hate Carl's Junior so they luckily decided they would be nice and stop at Taco Bell so I could get my cinnamon twists!!! Yay!! I love them.. Even though my dad says they are made out of pig skins, which I bet is a lie.. Even if it was true I don't give a crap. It's food and I like it. 

Then we started to head back to the game and we were probably going to do stuff there but they all wanted to go to my house and so we just decided to go to my house and play...

Just Dance. 

Then Chandler came over

It was fun. 

We also drank from our fridge's massive Soda supply and our massive chips and candy supply.. I think I make quite the hostess?? :} 

We also played pillow fight with strobe lights... So grown up of us right?? 

Well we then went in my little Brothers and played Call of Duty. more like the boys played and we watched. Overall it was fun night and full of pain on Allie's part and chilling with best buds. Time well spent? I think so. 

Now today's agenda? I don't know.. Laze around and go to a movie, take hours to get ready and.. maybe.. 

Allie and me will leave the house.. maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment