18.9.11

One Missed Call

On Friday we ended up going to school and then some people came back to my house for milkshakes. We had fun and it was such a blast. Then the cheerleaders had to leave and go cheer for the football game, that I didn't go to. I ended up staying home alone and I watched "Hellboy" and then went over to Colton's house to finish Mothman Prophecies which, in my opinion Insidious was more scary. I then went home, went to bed and I was ready for Saturday.

Saturday
On saturday I had such a fun day. I woke up, did my chores and was totally relaxed. Then I called up Ana, and she was still asleep at 12. Woke her up and told her to get ready to go to the mall!!!  YESS! Ana and me wandered around the mall for jeans and finally found a some! I got 2 pairs of jeans at charolette rouse and then went to XXI and got me some nailpolish and found some stuff I want to buy next time I go! Then we went back to my house, painted nails and called the boyz up and told them to head over. Then we went in the Swagger Wagon and drove to little Caesars.  Then came back, called up some people and were ready to do something, we decided on the BYU game or movie.. for awhile we just hung around and finally decided on going watching movie.. We had some technical difficulties but finally got to getting a movie. We decided to watch One Missed Call freaking scary movie. There is a ringtone in it and it is so scary. You don't even know.  It was so fun. After the movie Kendall danced for us and it was so cool. Then the girls went to the guys cars and we wrote on the window in lipstick "Don't miss the call" all freaky like. Then when they left. We watched as they freaked out and then cleaned it off with windex. In the end it was fun night, full of Ping pong, Pizza, Pool Table, Dancing, Lipstick, One missed call, Scary ringtones and just some of the best people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment