26.2.13

February 23, 2013

the day my life changed forever.

morning: 
woke up
go Einstein bagels with Sam and Bryce and Donna
went to Called to Surf
went to Blickinstaff's to buy John some Aero bars for his match
came home

afternoon:
took care of my mom and dad
looked for my dad's medication
cleaned up my parents room a bit
cleaned up the living room 
made an "I <3 John Pearce" t-shirt for Bryce to wear to the match
went to BYU and hung out with John before his match
went and stayed in John's Dad's office while i waited and did homework
got a phone call from Donna. 

the call: 
Donna called me and told me that my Mom's heart had stopped and she was being rushed to the ambulance. 

i immediately picked up my stuff and left and Donna came to get me, and then we rushed to hospital and waited. 

the wait:
more and more family members showed up as we waited in tiny room to know what has happened
we cried for hours.
we waited a few hours, and then we figured out that my mother had passed away. worst day of my life. 


i will miss my mother more than words can explain, she was the strongest person i have ever known and she was a strong fighter against MS, the loss of this great woman is something that i will never be able to fill, and i have a whole in my heart. 

i feel numb. 


 memories: france trip is probably the best one. 








No comments:

Post a Comment