18.11.11

Una rottura di parte alba

Breaking Dawn Part One. 

I thought Italian was a proper language to say that. I thought of Portuguese or Spanish since Brazil they speak both of those languages and they go do Rio in that movie.. But I like Italian the most. 


That movie was truly a masterpiece. 

I know a lot of people had troubles with it, but I really did like it.

I went to a nice party right before the the move and we played trivia and watched movies.

We made out with Taylor Lautner cardboard cut-outs, i refuse to call him Jacob because I don't really like Jacob

We waited in the long lines and enjoyed ourselves. 

We finally made it to the theater and were very happy and screamed when Edward come on screen

We made little hilarious comments on things

We laughed at the part with the whole strange Dog poster in Bella's room

We said awkward to each other when awkward moments came on screen

We had little problems with the strange werewolf scene

We loved the imprinting on Resme even though it was awkward

We had things we thought could of done better

and Things we thought they did perfectly

We loved how they did the whole changing of Bella

We loved the movie 

We loved the night. 




In Movie


Party




After Movie


Waiting In line


No comments:

Post a Comment