30.6.11

Yejin.

Yejin Spicy Cajun is now in town for a month! Which is very exciting. I have known Yejin for about 3 years or more.. Laura and Yejin and me were best friends in Middle school and are good friends now. Yejin moved away form us to Texas awhile back making it crazy for Laura and me. Well now she is in town!

Yejin Spicy Cajun- a beautiful asian girl. (she's korean)

Laura Stella Dora- a beautiful brunette white girl.(she's just really white. White as milk maybe)

Caroline Bow Bearoline- a beautiful fake (dyes her hair) blonde tan girl (She is just 'so tan').

Alijandro - a beautiful practically a ginger girl (she has strawberry hair and freckles)

Yejin arrived last night and we are chilling and going and maybe connecting up with other awesome possum friends.



Other news.

I was recently informed that I wouldn't be able to go in the morning and watch the sunrise! Because of the stupid mountians behind our house blocking the sunrise. It was very depressing news. So I guess not sunrise for me :(. Never have seen a sunrise and probably never will.


Stay Beautiful

Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment