11.4.11

Day 7


I think that my dream wedding would be in a temple outside of Utah and I would like a beautiful long white dress and my wedding colors to be gold and light yellow or something like that with orange. I'd like to have a nice reception with a candy bar and you could choose whatever you want and have old fashioned drinks that is sold like those old Coco-Cola and really cool looking.. I don't really know for sure about everything. But would like maybe a red velvet cake and people got cupcakes instead of part of the cake and it would be really tall and have orange and gold and yellow. With green vines and colored Lilies and flowers. I would like a calli lily on it. I probably would sketch it out myself in the future. Something along these lines with more flowers and lilies. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment